Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to and are deemed to be incorporated in all contracts and supply of all products and materials from My Hot Tub.
* The ‘company’ means My Hot Tub which is a trading style of Mackenzie & Moncur LTD
* The ‘buyer’ means the company, person or firm from whom any order is accepted.
* This invoice is a contractual agreement with or without a signature.
* The ‘goods’ means any goods (including any instalment or parts) which the company supply the buyer.
2. CREDIT FACILITIES/ PAYMENT
* The Company will not grant credit facilities
* All outstanding monies are payable in full on the day of delivery. Payment will be requested Irrespective of whether commissioning takes place on the same day.
* In the case of Payment other than by cash, payment shall not be deemed to have been made until the proceeds have been collected by the company’s bank if payment is made by cheque please allow 7 days prior to delivery for clearance.
* The Company reserves the right to alter specifications without notice.
* All prices shown include VAT at the statutory rate at the date of invoice.
* The Company reserves the right to alter prices without notice.
5. RIGHT TO TITLE.
* The Company retains the right to ownership of all goods supplied until payment is received in full.
6. RETURNS FOR CREDIT.
* Goods are not accepted back for credit without prior consent from the Company.
* The Company regrets that it cannot accept charges incurred by the customer for return by any other means other than the Company’s approved system.
7. LOSS OF GOODS IN TRANSIT / TRANSIT DAMAGE
*. Notification must be received within 24 hours of receipt of delivery.
* In the event of obvious transit damage, it is imperative that both the Company and the carriers are notified within 24 hours of receipt of delivery.
* The ‘company’ shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by delay or non-performance or obligations under the contract where the delay or non-performance is due to causes beyond the company’s control.
8. MISUSE OF PRODUCTS
* The company will not accept responsibility for damage to any equipment in which our products are used for a purpose other than those for which they were designed.
9. DELIVERY AND COMMISIONING.
* At the time of ordering an approximate delivery date will be given. The Company reserves the right to delay the delivery date if required.
* Unless prior agreement is obtained, Commissioning of Spa will take place at the time of the delivery the company Reserves the right to apply costs of £60 per hour (including any part thereof) +VAT for any delays incurred as a result of the buyer failing in his/her obligation to provide suitable means for the commissioning of the spa to take place at the agreed time/date
* The buyer undertakes to accept delivery within the agreed time and date and to provide suitable labour and facilities. The buyer indemnified the sellers against any additional cost resulting from any delay or damage to goods caused by non-provision of such facilities.
10. HEALTH AND SAFTEY
* All chemicals supplied by the ‘company can constitute a health hazard if handled, stored or used incorrectly or imprudently. The buyer should, therefore, acquaint him/herself with the appropriate health and safety information and take all necessary precautions to ensure that proper standards are adhered to.
These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.